Tuart Place offers personalised support for accessing the National Redress Scheme. The NRS is a national compensation program for people who have experienced institutional child sexual abuse.
This is a free, confidential service for care leavers interested in participating in the National Redress Scheme. We can provide you with:
- Information and support to consider your options
- Referrals and access to legal advice
- Trauma informed counselling before, during and after engaging with the NRS
- Individual support to complete applications
- Face-to-face, phone and online support
For more information please contact our friendly reception staff on 08 6140 2380 or freecall 1800 619 795 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org