Tuart Place has provided submissions to five parliamentary Inquiries into the National Redress Scheme for Institutional Child Sexual Abuse, and contributed to the Second Anniversary Review of the Scheme in September 2020.
Tuart Place’s submission to the Second Anniversary Review is available here.
The parliamentary submissions below can be accessed on the websites of each of the Inquiries, by clicking on the hyperlinks below.
- Tuart Place submission on Operation of National Redress 26-2-23
- Tuart Place submission on implementation of National Redress 24-05-20
- Tuart Place submission on RC implementation 05-08-18
- Tuart Place submission to NRS Bill 30-5-18
- Tuart Place submission to Senate Committee on CRS Bill 30-1-18
Former FACT Chairperson Ron Love and Tuart Place Director Dr Philippa White were invited to speak to the Senate Committee Inquiry and addressed a Public Hearing at Parliament House Canberra on Friday 16th February 2018. The video can be viewed here.